Emergency Ride Home
If you absolutely need an emergency ride home, Dibs has your back. We offer an emergency ride home (ERH) service for Smart Travelers, so you’ll never be stranded. We work with partners like Uber, Lyft, Enterprise and various taxi companies to ensure that you get where you need to be as quickly as possible. Oh, and we pick up the tab. It’s just our way of saying thanks for choosing Smart Travel.
Here’s the catch. You need to register for the program BEFORE you need an emergency ride home. Fill out the form field below to register for the Emergency Ride Home program.
Get in on the fun and travel smarter!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Once registered in the ERH system, there are two payment options. First, you can use an approved taxi cab or rental car company (depending on your location). Simply print and fill out a travel voucher, provide it to your driver and they will bill Dibs for your ride. Or, you can pay up front and we will reimburse you. It’s that simple!
Here are some examples of applicable emergency situations:
- You’re sick and need to go home.
- You were asked to work unscheduled overtime and missed your regular ride.
- An immediate family member (parent, sibling, spouse or child) is ill or has had a serious accident.
- A serious problem or crisis arises.
There are some situations that we can’t help with, such as those listed below:
- You’re working preplanned overtime hours.
- Personal errands.
- Medical appointments.
- Business travel.
- A natural disaster.
- On the job injury.
- Other reasons that may be deemed invalid.